Monday, June 04, 2007

“Some things last forever, why can't this last forever”
-Yesterday Never Tomorrows, The Stills

I just thought I’d state the obvious: this blog is slowly dying. Blame me. I blame Facebook. And also the weather. I started this since mostly everyone I liked was living outside of Toronto, but now everyone I like is either back, on Facebook, or not reading this anyway. We’ll see. Come September when it’s celebrity stalking season at TIFF I’ll have lots to say. Perhaps after cottage-weekend I’ll post again. Of course, whatever happens at the cottage stays at the cottage.

I haven’t done anything blog-worthy of late: no random adventures, old men hitting on me, nor have I fallen down in any strange locations. “Comedy” night, NTN trivia, and a surprise birthday party are all that I have going on recently, coupled with a free Hawksley Workman and The Stills show tonight at Harbourfront. Yay more concerts!


“I love you and I won't let myself let you go”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home