Friday, April 27, 2007

"And pray for the thunder, And the rain, To quietly pass me by"
-Sweet Child o' Mine, G n' R (someone bring it out for Cinqo)

Remember this?
Yeah, me neither.

Never get Old- David Bowie
80's Life- The Good, the Bad, and the Queen
Love You More (Record Collection)- The Hours
LDN- Lily Allen
Flathead- The Fratellis
Happy Together- The Turtles
Fun Loving Nun- Of Montreal
(Don't Go Back to) Rockville- REM
Cupid's Chokehold- Gym Class Heroes

It should also be noted that I saw Larry Mullen Jr. Jr. on the street yesterday. I did what any normal person would do: I ran into a store selling buttons and hid. He got on his bike, I continued on my way to work without purchasing any buttons and before he could tell me I was "beautiful" and ask me to be his movie buddy.

No thanks.

Eve and I are going out for sushi and karaoke tonight to practice for Cinqo. I'm sure more people will assume we are lesbians on our first date. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (unless you are Isaiah Washington)

"Where do we go...Sweet child o' mine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home