Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"Sing a song of six-pence for your sake, And drink a bottle full of rye"
- Handbags & Gladrags, Stereophonics

Choose 6:
Bad Time to Be Poor- Rheostatics
Never Get Old- David Bowie
Love You More (Record Collection)- The Hours
Cupid's Chokehold- Gym Class Heroes
(Don't Go Back to) Rockville- REM
LDN- Lily Allen
Flathead- The Fratellis
Fun Loving Nun- Of Montreal
80's Life- The Good, the Bad, and the Queen
Happy Together- The Turtles
pollcode.com free polls

This poll will stay up for a week, owing to the fact that I'm busy at work. And we're all getting lazier so more voting time. That and I've screwed up the regular routine of posting polls on Fridays.

I really am busy at work and can't make it to that movie waaaaaay up North (I know Lauren doesn't think it's that far) so if anyone wants my free passes, let me know. Severly in need of a drink last night afer a crazy day at work, Eve and I met at the Red Room then discovered a new karaoke place in Chinatown, which is the reason for my raspy man-voice this morning. So many memories of Japan...

And I really want to go to London in July for Live Earth, except of course, I've already seen all the good bands listed but there's always the hope that someone awesome will be added. Either way, it beats Toronto's Virgin Fest.

"So once you think you're in, you're out"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home