Friday, March 23, 2007

"I'll walk this long road, 'Till I find my way home, To somewhere familiar"

-A Strange Education, The Cinematics

Vote for Pedro, or your top 6:
Forever- Ben Harper
Break- The Cinematics
Lazy Eye- Silversun Pickups
Happy Together- The Turtles
80's Life- The Good, the Bad, and the Queen
Fun Loving Nun- Of Montreal
(Don't Go Back to) Rockville- REM
LDN- Lily Allen
Flathead- The Fratellis
Didn't Mean to Break Our Love- Bella
pollcode.com free polls

My reasons for not choosing the Matt Mays song: I hate him. I also hate Ben Harper, so it really was a toss-up.

Dance Cave tonight, a party/date with "Larry Mullen Jr (Jr)" tomorrow, and Bloc Party on Sunday. Good times.

We're actually introducing Cassandra to the Cave tonight. God love her, but she's a Top 40 clubber, so this should be interesting.

"The trouble is, nothing looks the same, The trouble is, I don't think it ever will"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home