Friday, March 16, 2007

"You're an old friend. We both know I could take you out"
-My Old Man, The Walkmen (Nat's new theme song??)


If you don't vote, Chevy Chase wins.
Citizens of Tomorrow- Tokyo Police Club
Live Forever- Oasis
Flathead- The Fratellis
Africa- Toto
Lovestoned- JT
LDN- Lily Allen
Didn't Mean to Break Our Love- Bella
80's Life- The Good, the Bad, and the Queen
(Don't Go Back to) Rockville- REM
Fun Loving Nun- Of Montreal
pollcode.com free polls

Stars was left off the list, as it was pointed out, it would never vacate this playlist and there were so many excellent choices this week...perhaps on a slow pitch week, "Your Ex-Lover is Dead" will fit nicely. Or at least the next time one of you is brutally heart-broken it will be appropriate.

I left off my own pitch, because even I don't want to listen to it anymore.

Dan and I saw the Phantom of the Opera last night. While we both harbour loving and vivid memroies of the Canadian production from back in the day, this version didn't disappoint. Although I'm sure that the version our grade 4 selves remember is nothing close to what it actually was. D an and I just showed up to see the flames on stage and the chandelier fall. But it was a good show, although are 4th row orchestra seats were almost too close to see hilariously placed microphones in the middle of people's foreheads.

"I refuse to talk this hour, 'cause I don't need this now"

Most Played Songs of the Week (aka the "I'll still remember U2 lyrics when I'm drunk tomorrow at Grace O'Malleys" mix):

The Refugee- U2

The Rat- The Walkmen

Break- The Cinematics

Dirty Old Town- The Pogues

Naive- The Kooks

The Adam Clayton Picture of the Day:

"You're a sure thing but I know, You can count me out"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home