Monday, March 12, 2007

"Just stop, 'cause I really love you, Stop, I been thinkin' of you "
-Love Will Keep Us Together, The Captain & Tenille


Peter Sarsgaard makes it impossible for me not to love him.
Sigh, Peter Sarsgaard, you had me at, "I'm sorry I said vagina just now. I didn't know you were here. " (watch Garden State, it's hilariously there, following "Hey, vagina!")....

And everyone go see Starter for 10...especailly if you are in the mood for The Cure. Or James McAvoy. Or trivia and a guy that slightly makes us think of Dirk. Isn't everyone in the mood for that combination all the time? The tagline of the film is, "The story of a smartass with a lot to learn".... which alone would sell this for me.

"Love, love will keep us together "


1 Comments:

At 1:03 p.m., March 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gayest pitch ever:

http://www.myspace.com/bella

'didn't mean to break our love'.

so gay. listen to it and try on skinny jeans while combing your swoop and like, knitting a houndstooth scarf or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home