Wednesday, May 16, 2007

“You've got your reasons, And me I've got mine”
-Ocean of Noise, Arcade Fire

I think
Ryan summed the Arcade Fire show up well enough for me. And its safe to say that Eve, the brothers McNeil and I were all impressed.


Highlight song(s): Neighbourhood #2, In the Backseat, and if I have to pick something new, Windowsill.

And it must be said that they were a much more attractive collection in person.

It’s definitely in my top 10, which would go a little something like this:

U2 with Garbage in Montreal on the Elevation tour
Stars in Ottawa 2005
Franz Ferdinand at Fuji Rock
Arcade Fire
Kaiser Chiefs
Keane in Montreal 2005
Scissor Sisters at Fuji Rock
Moby
Duran Duran in 2000
It would be an even tie for last place between Oasis, REM, and The Rifles at Fuji Rock.

Tapes n’ Tapes tonight, and then I am done concerting for a week until The Cinematics…that is, of course, if I don’t land Keane tickets for Sunday.



“But all the reasons I gave, Were just lies to buy myself some time”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home