Friday, June 08, 2007

"And I lie and I lie and I lie till there's no turning back, I don't know why"
- Don't Lie, Black Eyed Peas

I know I said my blog was dead. Clearly, I lie.



You Are a Great Liar

You can pretty much pull anything over on anyone.
You are an expert liar, even if you don't lie very often.







You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!







You Always Hold a Grudge

If someone wrongs you, you aren't likely to forgive them. You figure they've showed their true colors.
You've been known to cut people out of your life pretty frequently. And maybe you've even sought revenge a couple times!







You Are: 0% Dog, 100% Cat

You are are almost exactly like a cat.
You're intelligent, independent, and set on getting your way.
And there's no way you're going to fetch a paper for anyone!






Your Ex Is Paranoid

Whether your ex was accusing you of cheating or your friends of being evil...
Your ex definitely saw things that weren't there!
People with paranoid personality disorder bear grudges, are always suspicious, and confide in no one.
Sound at all familiar?






You Are 16% Lady

You're a pretty crass, and even a bit crude on occasion.
Manners don't matter to you, but they sure matter to those around you.



Your Sketchiness Factor

You are 53% Sketchy






You Are Quite Worldly

You've done a good bit of worldly exploring, and you have an international perspective.
And you're definitely looking forward to your future adventures abroad.
You've got the passport, the desire to travel, and maybe even the language skills.
Now all you need are the means!



Your Musical Tastes Match: Nicole Kidman
See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)



Your Drag Queen Name Is:

NuPaul





"I don't know the reason why I did these things"

2 Comments:

At 10:33 p.m., June 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That site blows, cause it's mostly for chicks. However, I did find out the following:

- I am 'Quite Worldly'
- I'm 65% sketchy
- I'm 60% dog (I think it's cause I kinda like people... sometimes.
- I sometimes hold a grudge
- I'm only 30% weird
- I'm a 'pretty good liar'
- And my the movie my romantic life would be most akin to is 'The Graduate' (go fig)

 
At 4:14 p.m., June 19, 2007, Blogger Rachel said...

More revelations:
-the movie of your life is a cult classic. Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.

-I am 44% abnormal: You are at medium risk for being a psychopath, for obsessive complusive disorder, for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

-My Christmas is like A Christmas Story

-I am from Uranus! Anything unconventional excites you - and you have genius potential.You shine with brilliant creativity, and you're more than a little eccentric.
You love everything unusual and shocking.

- I am 70% bad girl.
-My father is Pedro Martinez

-My love life is like the Princess Bride: For you, love is like a fairy tale - albeit a fairly twisted one.
You believe romance is all about loyalty, fate, and a good big of goofy fun.

Your love style: Idealistic yet quirky

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Perfectly romantic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home