Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"So hold me close honey say you're forever mine, And tell me you'll be my lonely Valentine"
-Valentine's Day, Bruuuuuuuce

Happy VD Day...love me & Ernest Borgnine.

Gallery of the Absurd has outdone themselves with this Borg-love card.


The increasingly awesome playlist poll will be up tomorrow, if I can wade through all these awesome pitches...Mega props in this pitching bloodbath. A bloodbath of musical hilarity.

Also, Dirk and Nat need some props for their hilarious hangover phone message they left me on Saturday in which Dirk yells, "Hey buddy...it's me Rachel... I mean, it's Dirk." We're all missing drunken nights in Ottawa (except for you, Kate):
"I'm driving a big lazy car rushin' up the highway in the dark "

1 Comments:

At 2:53 a.m., February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I (heart) Dirk.

*sobs uncontrollably for neglect by former roommate*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home