Wednesday, January 24, 2007

“Stay alive until you die, and that is the end of you, and i pity the fools, who dont recognise the rules "
-Time Honoured Tradition, Kaiser Chiefs

I have newly acquired Kaiser Chiefs tickets that are making me happy. Hurry- there’s an Edge 102 presale ‘til Friday. I’m still smarting after not purchasing extra Bloc Party tickets to ditch them on eBay where pairs to the sold out show are making over 100% profit. I only have myself to shake my fist at.
And not to jump too far into the future without a Delorean or Marty McFly, but it seems as though Eve could be my new roommate in March after last night’s showdown. It shall be discussed over a rendez-vous with Eve and other randoms at the Green Room tonight.


Now make way for stolen photoz from Lauren in random order since random is best.

"will make you pay get five a day or that is the end of you "

4 Comments:

At 12:41 p.m., January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must send me a long email to provide deets of the showdown...I hope this is good!

 
At 7:39 a.m., January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am ALL SHOULDER.
-l boogie
ps. todd consistently looks liek he's on E in these pics!

 
At 7:41 a.m., January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and how clockwork is shane in that last one?

 
At 9:41 a.m., January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally thought Clockwork too, and all of your pictures with Todd look like he's hopped up on meth.
I have more of yours to share laters because there is a fun one of Patrick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home