Tuesday, January 23, 2007

“Yeah here comes success over my hill, here comes success, here comes my car
-Success, Duran Duran (cover!)

I win!

…the
Oscar nominee prediction game, that is. Yay! I’d like to hear a chorus of “here’s your crown your majesty.” The torch is thusly passed from Shane to me for the year as I usurp the throne.

But it was a close race with me beating Shane by a mere 2 points. But in this case, 2 is enough. Props to Shane for nailing the screenplays which did me in. Good showing by Simmons who bested the elder McNeil, and Heidi gets a props for last place- we’re tough competition and thanks for coming out. A perfect score in both Actress categories, Picture, and Director is likely what boosted me up as I’m assuming I’m the only one who picked Ryan Gosling and Paul Greengrass. I have a year to gloat or at least until someone kicks my ass in the various winners pools for the actual awards. My co-workers are trembling with awe and fear of my nomination mastery as well as my superb knowledge of “Saved By the Bell.”

“Here comes the zoo”

In other news, I need to boot a roommate out for thievery. Anyone else want to take a go with Cassandra, Carri and I? I’ll let you touch my things until you decide to hide them away in your room without asking...for the third time. Anyone who can take over rent for Feb 1st would be good…c’mon, it’s only $420 x2 for first and last! I’ll feed you cookies and let you pet the cat (currently testing the waters with “Jason Bateman” as a name).

“Here comes success, here it comes”

She’s Not Going to Tarnish my Oscar Win Playlist (aka “I’ll give you a piece of my mind and a punch in the face” mix):

I’m Going Slightly Mad- Queen
Final Straw- REM
Not Ready to Make Nice- Dixie Chicks
Time Of your Life (Good Riddance)- Green Day
She’s a Bitch- Missy Elliot

You know I love conflict. And stealing Lauren’s photos and proliferating them amongst the interweb in upcoming posts. “I can't stand it”

2 Comments:

At 4:02 a.m., January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you may have found the two worst photos of me of all time...

what did your roommate steal?

hopefully not your VHS copy of Kuffs...

 
At 4:04 a.m., January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi, the cut off portion of that screen name goes

'dirk is a catch cause he has small breasts'

(in reference to the second tiniest nipples i've ever seen)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home