Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"I want to go where the people dance, I want some action ... I want to live!"
-I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE, Alicia Bridges

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves this one.

Gotta hand it to the Mod Club photographer. He takes great pictures. Although sadly, there are none of the man with his mink. But just imagine the mink man and his wrestling-influenced friends dancing along in this crowd shot to "Do You Want To."

Now for a demonstration of the Mink Dance:

Now I know I was drunk on New Years, as you can tell in this photo (it also looks like I'm not wearing any clothes)...and Patrick looks like the life of the party with his hat, drink, and beads.

But drunk or not, I don't remember this pose...

What a sight to look up to. Her mother must be so proud.

You better believe I have more pictures for other posts culled from various sources....

"Please don't talk about love tonight, Your sweet talking won't make it ri

4 Comments:

At 5:07 p.m., January 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sniff sniff...wish I had been there with you guys on the 5th. You're really rubbing it in now ;)
H xoxo

 
At 12:40 a.m., January 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your hair...(said in manner of homeless guy who liked you're shoes)

 
At 12:40 a.m., January 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR shoes...law school teach me good english!

 
At 10:41 a.m., January 12, 2007, Blogger Rachel said...

Kate when are you coming to visit? I thought we were going booze trolling for men?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home