Tuesday, December 12, 2006

“Risin' up, back on the street, Did my time, took my chances, Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet”
-Eye of the Tiger, Survivor

Since these things matter to me, I’m already excited over the impending Golden Globe nominations on Thursday. Unlike RuPaul noted on her(his?)
blog my favourite film was not 20 Centimetres.

I’m hoping Ryan Gosling, Forrest Whittaker, and Helen Mirren are all nominated for acting, and here’s hoping Sasha Baron Cohen- Borat himself- is up there too because this guy IS Borat. It’s like trying to separate Zanta from the regular dude (although by all accounts at this point in time, the lines between Zanta and the dude who is Zanta have very well been obliterated).

Miss Ivanie and I are up for dinner and drinks tomorrow night which is a nice change to add a different dinner partner into the mix which is usually just Dan and I at Big Sushi. Now I can introduce Eve to Big Sushi. I’m hungry already. At least I’ll ge tout of my hosue with the leaking closet in my bedroom. Last night, Carri, Cassandra and I sat around and watched “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and “Frosty the Snowman,” and the highly recommended “Creature Comforts” by Wallace and Gromit creator Nick Park. I love animals. I love claymation. Throw that together with British accents and I’m laughing (it airs again on Xmas Day on CBC).

I really don’t have any interesting observations or remarks today. This is really just a blog update to help distract Kate from studying for law school exams.

It’s been a very Zanta week so far….
YES YES YES!

“It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight”

3 Comments:

At 2:37 p.m., December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's well appreciated! lol

 
At 9:22 a.m., December 13, 2006, Blogger Rachel said...

You're welcome big sister I never had (nor wanted)

I have your best intrests at heart

 
At 9:51 a.m., December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

horror of horrors, patrick doesn't like sushi. can i come next time there's sushi? i miss sushi.

sushi sushi sushi.

-Lboogie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home