Thursday, January 11, 2007

“Gonna be some sweet sounds coming down on the nightshift”
-Nightshift, Commodores

Sorry ya’ll. I didn’t post yesterday because I was all off work sick. I’ll make it up to you now with a late-day edition. I did get to catch up on my watching of “Diff’rent Stokes,” “Montel,” and even a documenatary on chariot racing yesterday. I also snuck in a viewing of the Don McKeller film, Last Night starring Sarah Polley…

Which brings me to the first night of the Film Marketing course at Ryerson that Eve and I are taking. The class looks awesome so far, even if I was trying to suppress my coughing fits. We are following the new Sarah Polley directed film Away from her through distribution and release. The best part is is that Sarah Polley will be a guest lecturer for one of the classes. Yay! Now Dan is so jealous that he didn’t take the class with us.

I’m sick. And bored. I’m not feeling too entertaining today so I will please you all with more pictures.


it was somehow decided that I should get gin-saturated paper moulded to my arm...I never noticed that the Light Tiger has kind of a sad/mad face. Maybe it's because of this...
...or maybe he's sad because he know he has to go back from whence he came for a year and won't have anyoen ride him or lounge upon him for a year. I imagine he lives with the Christmas decorations and the Santa Claus parade floats.

“I bet you're singing proud, oh I bet you'll pull a crowd”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home