Friday, January 26, 2007

"Music makes the people come together"
-Music, Madonna

Okay, it's officially on. We have a new gadget: this handy playlist poll! Yes, I am aware that it sucks, but its also taken me all day to figure it out. I'm looking for one that will let you add your own write-in song for voting, but until that day comes you'll have to leave suggestions in the comments. Let's cap it at one song per week and your suggestions have to be in by Thursday 11am EST-ish or until I get around to adding a new poll. And you can make multiple choices per vote.
We'll see how this goes. On Tuesday the official playlist will be posted for your listing pleasure and maybe we'll all get new tunes out of this. Voting will commence on Thursday which will give you 4 days to make a choice. I'm pulling this all out of my ass so we'll see how this works.

If you suggest a new band/song that no one has heard of, if you have a link to where it could be found, pass that on to me and I'll post it or rescue it out of the comments section. Its cool if you listen before you vote, but meh, who am I- your mom forcing rules down your throat? We'll figure it out as we go, especially if we're bored of this by next week.


If you're leaglly minded try iTunes, Myspace, official websites, etc. for songs.
If you're illeagally minded use BitLord to find songs or just go and theive these albums from stores. As long as you vote, I don't care.

Which Song Should Stay? The 4 songs with the least votes will be booted from next week's list to make way for new tunes.

Ooh La by The Kooks

Music When the Lights Go Out by The Libertines

Luscious Life by Patrick Watson

Slow Down by The Magic Numbers

Me and My Friend by Julie Dorion

Parenthesis by The Blow

28 Balloons by Camaromance

Instrumental by Eastborough

A Million Dollars by Joel Plaskett

Maggie Mae by Rod Stewart

pollcode.com

free polls

You can only vote once per computer (but you can select as many songs to vote for as you want)...so if you have multiple computers you can vote multiple times.

"Do you like my Acid Rock?"

2 Comments:

At 2:33 p.m., January 26, 2007, Blogger Rachel said...

I randomly picked 6 songs...You see the results once you vote.

 
At 3:00 p.m., January 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo5FLoq4kFk is where you can see 'me and my friend', and for parentheses go to http://www.myspace.com/theblowus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home