Thursday, February 15, 2007

"I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money, And any old music will do "
-Private Dancer,
Tina Turner


The poll wasn't working and i had to re-do it so if you voted before 3pm, vote again. or vote again just for the hell of it. I don't care how often you vote as long as you pick 6, but you can only vote once per day.


Fight for Your Right... Pick your top 6:
Ice Age- Hawksley Workman
Snow Song- Habitat
LDN- Lily Allen
All My Friends- LCD Soundsystem
Ruby- Kaiser Chiefs
Africa- Toto
Roscoe- Midlake
Hospital Beds- Cold War Kids
The Well and the Lighthouse- Arcade Fire
No Tomorrow- Orson
pollcode.com free polls

The rationale behind the 4 choices this week is:

I know there is a large Hawksley fanbase reading this right now.

We must nuture and encourage the less musically obsessive to not fear pitching songs.

The LCD song was the first one pitched this week.

"LDN" was the better of the almsot 3 Lily Allen songs pitched this week. And I might go to London instead of vegas for my birthday, so at least I have my my ulterior motives known.

Sorry for keeping your boyfriend off the list McNeil the Younger. You can pitch him next week. YOU CAN PITCH ANYTHING- new, old, homemade, remixed, whatever. As long as it can be found online for the listening.

And in case anyone cares, Anti-Valentine's Day at The Red Room ended in me falling in a snow bank on the corner of College and Spadina while NOT drunk. Today, I gorge on half-priced cinnamon hearts.

"Deutch marks or dollars American Express will do nicely, thank you "

3 Comments:

At 1:53 p.m., February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the JT???

 
At 7:41 p.m., February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting crop...My votes are in (again - post 3pm). Make sure you return the favour and vote on mine.

 
At 9:30 a.m., February 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From now on, I only recommend JT tunes in protest.

The first weill be 'dick in a box'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home