Thursday, November 17, 2005

"It's alright, it's alright, it's alright...."
-Mysterious Ways, U2

Sweet...I didn't even make this up...I'm not the only one who is nuts around here.
I love finding bizarre things online.


And I dunno about you guys who know me, but that sure does sound like me...



You scored as Jackson Rippner. Congratulations,
you are Jackson Rippner. Driven, smart, devoted, and
cold-hearted, you will stop at nothing to get the job
done. Professionalism is your number one priority. You
are generally very calm, but when someone pisses you off,
you can get very, very angry. You are also very mysterious,
and very intelligent. Remember, not everyone is as idiotic
as you think they are. Someone just might surprise you
one of these days.

Oh, and thanks for the quickie.


Jackson Rippner


80%

Jim


65%

Pig


60%

Dr. Crane


55%

Jonathan


30%
Which Cillian Murphy Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Obviously, you don't understand:

Jackson Rippner= Red Eye

Jim= 28 Days Later

Pig= Disco Pigs

Dr. Crane= Batman Begins

Johnathan= On the Edge

all good movies worth watching...

"If you want to kiss the sky, Better learn how to kneel"

Tomorrow is Harry Potter Friday! I'm excited.

In other less exciting news, I got First Aid and CPR certified today. If there's crisis, call me. I may help.

"You've been running away, From what you don't understand"

OVERRATED: Soduku puzzles. I hate them. I fear numbers.

UNDERRATED: How much fun it is to over-act and be all dramatic when role-plying for your CPR/First Aid certification. i.e. Making up backstories about your injury that needs to be treated: "I was in a massive bar fight and I just smashed this broken bottle on a guy's head before he stabbed me with a knife..."

"She moves in mysterious ways"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home