Wednesday, November 16, 2005

“I was of a feeling it was out of control, I had the opinion it was out of control”
-Out of Control, U2

This has been a very good week for the following reasons (minus the fact that I’m still battling a cold):

I purchased my advance Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire tickets for Friday so Dirk, Dan, and Nayeli and I can see the movie without the risk of it being sold out.

I bought tickets for Coldplay at the ACC in March with the help of the American Express presale.

I got not one, not two, but three, DVD purchases in the mail this week: Intermission, On the Edge (no, not the one with Ice-T, but the Irish movie), and the new U2 2 disc deluxe concert DVD. As you can tell, my night was planned.

From my Zip.ca membership I got Girl with a Pearl Earring (don’t judge. I like art. And Colin Firth and Cillian Murphy are in it.) and the Amityville Horror.

Entertainment Weekly has their holiday preview edition this week with early Oscar picks, including a picture of Peter Sarsgaard.

"Lost" and "America’s Next Top Model" are on TV tonight.

There were free muffins at work today.

And only 9 days until I leave for Paris.

And I found this dancing pig:


“I fought fate, There's blood on the garden gate”

OVERRATED: Disabled streetcars. Sure I’m late for work, but not late enough for it to seem like an extended and well-deserved break. It just feels like I could have slept in 25 minutes longer and still arrived at work at the same time.
UNDERRATED: How easily I am pleased by the arrival of the mail, TV shows, and free muffins. And dancing pigs.

“Will it be too late? You can't fight it”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home