Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm very sad. I don't even have a song title for today.

I got bad news yesterday morning that my beast Tony was hit by a car. My parents buried him the the garden behind our house. Most of you know how much I love my Beast or have been bitten by him in the past 13 years he was around. He was a gift from my neighbour when my first cat Fifty died and I named him after Tony Danza.

I'm still upset but Natalie sent me an email that made me feel better since she knows exactly what I'm going through. And Dan dragged me out to the Pickle Barrel to get me out of the house.

When I am less sad I will update with another post but I don't feel like it right now. And don't tell me he had a long life because it's neither true nor comforting to me. In the meantime, I'm not around the next few days with volunteer commitments, job interviews, and plans including my 4th date (or possibly date number 3.5?).

2 Comments:

At 7:41 a.m., October 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats' lives are brutish and short. Except in the case of Puivus in which case they are saucy and involve more costume changes than a Cher concert.

Don't dwell on Tony, but focus on your next beast... CHUCK NORRIS!

or perhaps you could name him after another Tony Danza character... oh, wait...

If you're still feeling crap, I say buy a lot of cds and then cruise the TTC looking for kids in sweatpants to make fun of.

whip it good!
s.

 
At 4:32 p.m., October 24, 2006, Blogger Heidi said...

It sucks losing a pet...and I know, since I also lost my 2 dogs this year :( I still miss them. Will your parents get another cat? Good luck with the road to recovery...we're here for ya :)
H.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home