Monday, October 03, 2005

Toronto International Film Festival pictures

I'm finally posting some pics from the Festival...I really am so lazy that it took 3 weeks and these are only a fraction of them...maybe more in another 3 weeks.


Peter Sarsgaard. This is where he smiled and winked at me at the Trust the Man premiere. See also: Where I died and went to heaven

Billy Crudup and Claire Danes at Trust the Man

A very unflattering picture of Julianne Moore which proves that even celebrities are not photogenic all the time.

Keanu Reeves, who is much more handsome in real life at the premiere for Thumbsucker

The cast of Thumbsucker. Lou Pucci is on the left and Keanu Reeves is the other guy. I don't knwo who the women are and it really doesn't matter. It might be Tilda Swinton on the right. I can't remember her being there, but then again, I was really sick at this point. And I do like Tilda Swinton. And it certainly looks like her...

Cast of Neverwas including my favourite picture of Nick Nolte looking pensive. Alan Cumming is in the striking plaid suit and Aaron Eckhart is there on the left. he was a delight to sit across from during the screening. I love you Nick Nolte! I also love how you were wandering around in the middle of the street in Yorkville. He so crazy!

Thank You for Smoking cast including Aaron Eckhart, William H. Macy ("Hey Bill Macy!"), Cameron Bright, Jasson Reitman, Aaron Eckhart, and Adam Brody (I don't get why people are attracted to him. Far too lanky)

Eva Mendes at Trust the Man

Neil Jordan, Liam Neeson, and Cillian Murphy at Breakfast on Pluto

My pictures seemed to have stopped wanting to upload, so I'll post some of David Duchovny, more of the Thank You for Smoking cast, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jerk Gyllenhaal, and Elijah Wood and Eugene Hutz who is rocking an awesome 'stache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home