Wednesday, October 05, 2005

“I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen”
-Parklife, Blur

Actually, if we want to be accurate, I get rudely awakened everyday at 6:24am by the trollup that lives upstairs. Assuming it is a she. Lots of pounding on the floor and I assume jumping up and down as she lets her herd of elephants in.


“Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as parklife”

So I’m in the middle of planning my trip to Paris, which has now been extended to a full week thanks to the good people at EMI Music who accepted my request to stay for some extra time. Basically, I get a week in Paris for the cost of 3 nights’ hotel and food. Not too shabby.

I’ve been to Paris before and it’s just hard to figure out a logical plan of action for things to do when one of us hasn’t been to Europe before and the weather is iffy, at best, at the end of November/beginning of December.

“I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea, and I think about leaving the house”

That’s about all that’s going on today. That and I just dumped half a packet of sugar all over my desk. I’m so very tired but I have much to do today.

I did trip over a small dog in the park and actually fell down. But that’s to be expected from me. Just like Dirk getting bit in the neck by a caterpillar….
That’s it. I can’t think of anything creative to end with today.


“I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too, it gives me a sense of enormous well-being”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home