Tuesday, October 04, 2005

"For the fallen are the virtuous among us, Walk among us, Never judge us"
-The Fallen, Franz Ferdinand

Not much going on today, so I thought I’d add a few more photos from the film festival.


Here's Elijah Wood as he walked by me at the Everything is Illuminated premiere. yes he is that short, and yes his are are really that blue.

This is Liev Schreiber, Elijah Wood and Eugene Hutz of Gogol Boredello rocking the mustache at the Everything is Illuminated Q & A.

David Duchovny is slightly out of focus, but at least he's signing autographs at Trust the Man.

Here's the full cast of Neverwas during the Q & A.

Maggie Gyllenhall and Peter Sarsgaard arriving on the red carpet (that's them in the centre of the photo)

Helena Bonham- Carter and Nick Park at the Wallace and Gromit gala.

And one more of Billy Crudup talking to Peter Sarsgaard. He looks happy talking to Peter. I would be too.

That's all the pictures for now. I have more that I might add later.

"So I'm sorry if I ever resisted, I never had a doubt that you ever existed"


And from the “How to Ruin Your Life and Career” file, here’s a link to the video that shows Kate Moss doing coke: http://www.stuntcook.com/index.php?i=13397 if you're interested.

OVERRATED: Having Naomi Campbell come to your drug-taking defense. At least she's on your side. Naomi isn't someone you want as your enemy. She loves bar fights and such.

UNDERRATED: Inadveredtly becoming 2005's poster girl for Say No to Drugs. I'm talking to you, Kate Moss.

It is also new Franz Ferdinand CD day. It's good. Buy it.

"So they say you're trouble boy, Because you like to destroy, All the things that bring idiots joy, Well what's wrong with a little destruction? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home