Sunday, August 07, 2005

Reunion

“All I want is one more chance, to be young, and wild, and free”
-Reunion, Stars


Friday and Saturday night proved to be highly entertaining. The festivities began with some pre-drinking with Eve, Shane, and Nayeli. It ended with the group going separate ways, a panic as to whether anyone remembered how to get home. In between there was more drinking, dancing, falling down on the sidewalk, a lot of hugging, hanging out on a and in an alley behind Burger King, rand a random dude who ate a flower that I had picked and given to my friends. In short, Friday was excellent.


“I had six too many drinks last night, yes, and that’s why I made you stay, Plus I always wanted you”


Saturday proved much the same witht he same people, although with more or a musical mixed bag, and a bit less drinking, seeing as how the effects of the night before were still being felt. Saturday was the more enjoyable on the whole though, as it included Dumb & Dumber(er), Townies, and a hot dog stand in no particular order. As usual, we did it up.


And after a weekend of good music, this Stars song is randomly stuck in my head. Afterall, it was a Reunion of sorts with ym Ottawa friends in Toronto (although by September 1st, they'll all be Toronto friends).


“’Tainted Love’s’ too fast to dance to, so let’s leave them all behind. They hated us with everything they had and we hated them in kind.”


Good times.


“All I want is one more chance to show you you were right for me”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home