Wednesday, August 03, 2005

“People, They don't mean a thing to you, They move right through you”
- An Honest Mistake,
The Bravery


A crazy guy on the street told me I looked good today. I’m glad because I had doubts about the shoes. Everyone likes a confidence boost. Even if it is from the crazy guy who hangs out at the church (a good Catholic!) and heckles the chess players while simultaneously ogling women as they walk down the street. At least he’s keeping busy.


“Don't look at me that way , It was an honest mistake”


I also saw a girl in a t-shirt that said “Jude Law is a cheater” which made me think that:
a) that’s an incredibly fast turnaround between event and t-shirt.
b) this is a trend that has to stop (see “Free Katie” and “Smooth Criminal” shirts).
c) does anyone really care? Lots of people cheat
d) I would marry Jude Law.


“Sometimes, I forget I'm still awake, I fuck up and say these things out loud”

And just in case you were wondering, Crazy Guy didn’t tell her she looked good.
The only regret that I have (and I don’t have any real regrets in life) is that I didn’t buy the David Suzuki t-shirt at Ottawa’s Ribfest. But even $30 is too much for you, David Suzuki. But I do enjoy my Napoleon Dynamite skills shirt. Almost too much. eBay also has a t-shirt that says “George Clooney is my Batman.” With the Batman logo. Ugh. Adam West is rolling in his grave. Wait. Not dead. Yet.


OVERRATED: George Clooney. I just can’t stand him. Worst. Batman. Ever.
UNDERRATED: Val Kilmer. I’m partial to Batman Forever.

“I swear I never meant for this”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home